I'm moving to Copenhagen for my Bachelor degree and I have no idea where to eat. I'm in need of some advice and none of my Danish friends are foodies. I'm on a student budget, so I'm only going to splurge on insider recs. Without further ado:
- breakfast / brunch places? preferably around the University
- I heard rumours about a place in Christiania where they serve one dish a day made from all-organic ingredients, any idea what it's called?
- good sushi?
- a great cafe that serves pastry as well? I'm willing to go anywhere in the city for this one and I'm not picky about rickety chairs and the like
- a tourist-trap to take relatives from back home to for dinner - someplace with a nice view and stereotypical Danish fare, nothing shocking on the menu, nice decor, close to Nyhavn?
- last but not least, a nice little pub with a good variety of alcohol and light snacks? anywhere in the city
Basically, any food tip you might have will be much appreciated, even if it's not an answer to a question on the list. I am currently living on supermarket ready-meals for lack of inspiration.
Eagerly waiting for your input,
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 5 months ago | 0