I've been reading up on the board and heavily online about the recommended options in the 36" range category and have got my (long) shortlist down to the following:
- Smeg C9GMXU = $2,599
- Verona Pro Series VEFSGEL65S = $3,499
- Verona Pro Series VEFSGG365SS = $2,799
- Bertazzoni A365GGVXE = $2,999
- BlueStar RNB Series RNB366BV1
- Fratellu Onofri Pinnacle Series FRPN365 = $2,589
I've seen good and bad reviews on all of them so am looking for some personal thoughts. We live in PA (USA) and are looking to spend up to roughly $4k. Saw a couple of the very impressive looking GE monogram ranges in person, but are hoping that some of the options above will provide a better bang for the buck, especially given we're about to start a full kitchen remodel. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Open to all gas or dual range, so if you have any other options to add to the list, please do so!
Thanks in advance