I'm a big fan of the Birchwood, but am struggling to find other places that serve excellent, interesting, real food at reasonable prices. We need some new places to eat. So, I issue to you the Cheap Fancypants Food Challenge. Where else should we try??
Here are some criteria:
- dinner entrees that are $14 or less.
- as the Birchwood says, good, real, food.
- service that is attentive, friendly and responsive (table service not necessary)
- creative, interesting, delicious food.
- ethnic is fine (we love the Midtown Global Market and Jasmine Deli)
What we don't want:
- fancy atmosphere - plain is fine if the food is good
- loudness - I want to be able to have a conversation
- snooty, uninformed, unhelpful or absent waitstaff
I'm looking forward to reading your brilliant suggestions!!
Updated 11 months ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 14
Updated 11 months ago | 12
Updated 21 minutes ago | 38
Updated 24 days ago | 44