I'm taking my vegetarian girlfriend (eats seafood and eggs but prefers dishes moslty without them) and about 10 or 12 other people out for a group dinner the first week in May. We will be less than 15 people most likely (all in our mid/late 20s), and it will ideally be on a Monday (which I mention only because I'm finding that many restaurants are not open on Monday!)...
- Around (hopefully less than) $100/p after wine and gratuity
- group dining menu (as opposed to all ordering individually)
- vegetarian friendly, simple, and delicious (I've had my eye on both Suenos and Zi'Pep; the former isn't open on Mondays and the latter doesn't have a group dining menu... I've also looked at Co, the pizza place in Chelsea, but they have very strange timing restrictions)
- churros on the dessert menu
- fun or otherwise unusually cool atmosphere (not necessarily upscale)
Any ideas?! I'd be extremely grateful for any help!
Updated 2 hours ago | 10
Updated 20 hours ago | 15
Updated 15 days ago | 33
Updated 3 days ago | 89
Updated 13 days ago | 43