On our 4 day trip to NYC next Feb we're limited to just three sit down restaurant meals in the 4 days we are there as we're at a Knicks game the other day. Criteria as follows:
- Prepared to travel anywhere the subway can take us
- Can be lunch or evening.
- Must be a casual place as we'll be travelling light and won't have any posh clothes - jeans and boots.
- Prices up to $20 for entrees (each) + tax/tip/drinks
- we'll probably head to Rice to Riches or doughnut plant for dessert :)
- One meal is decided - just have to try Dinosaur. The other two are up for grabs.
- One must be a good burger. We don't do "fancy" - so burgers with foie gras etc is out. We just like a decent burger, medium rare with fantastic beef and great fries. Difficult to get in the UK. My burger options so far include:
Blue Smoke (we actually love the BBQ here but have heard the burger is great)
Landmarc (Time Warner or Tribeca)
Our third meal can be anything - no fish or seafood (allergies) and no Indian (much better in the UK). Enjoy mexican, noodles, pizza (contemplating Co.), steak, pasta, diner type food, comfort food (Jane? Bubby's?)
I'm guessing my burger choice is weak and I'd really like to hear about anything else for the third meal. I know the trip is some time away but hey, I'm a planner.....
All suggestions very welcome please..... thanks so much guys :)
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 years ago | 0