Restaurants & Bars Middle East & Africa

what is this called?

Cowprintrabbit | | Jul 22, 2008 03:24 AM

I had a really tasty little fried thing over the weekend in Abu Gosh (Israel) at an Arab restaurant. The inside was a little looser than a meatball, and it was surrounded by what tasted like corndog coating. The people we were with said you can buy them frozen at the market, but I forgot what they're called...

Back to top