I managed to get an 11:30am lunch at Bymark yesterday, and lucky for me, my lunch date and I were literally the first ones there!
1) Crisp Crab Cakes With Lime Spiked Avocado, Chili Aioli & Scallion Mint Pesto
- the avocado salsa was awesome and the crab cakes were just right
2) Grilled Organic Irish Salmon With White Endive, Leek Hearts, Purslane, New Potatoes, Crème Fraiche & Citrus Dressing
- not particularly memorable, I couldn't taste the creme fraiche and the leek hearts were too strong
3)Chocolate Paradise Cake With Banana Fritters & Tahitian Vanilla Sauce
- nothing special about the chocolate cake, but the vanilla sauce was delicate
Overall, the service and atmosphere was great. I did not feel pressured to order sparkling water or wine during lunch. Since I went on a weekday, it did feel very "businessy" but it wasn't stuffy.
Updated 12 months ago | 7
Updated 7 days ago | 84
Updated 2 hours ago | 15
Updated 12 hours ago | 68
Updated 3 days ago | 71