I'm trying to plan a business dinner for 10, for a weekday. Here are the requirements:
1) Not too staid, formal or fussy
2) A fancy yet fun atmosphere
3) Serves good wine - we have wine snobs in our group
4) Excellent food
5) Can seat us around 7:30/8:00 pm
My top choice was A.O.C., which has the wine requirement, the great food requirement, the fun atmosphere requirement, and the ability-to-seat-a-large party requirement. Unfortunately, I think they only have a table open at 9 on the day I want to hold the dinner, which is way too late for us.
Here are the other restaurants I was looking at:
- Tasca (but poss party of 8 only; also, it sounds really tiny)
- La Cachette
Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 2 months ago | 3
Updated 4 months ago | 6
Updated 3 months ago | 7
Updated 17 days ago | 8