i posted this in the outerborough board and got very little (but helpful-thx!) response. thought i would try here also. we're getting desperate:
We are looking for a nice restaurant with tasty food where we can have a wedding reception. Here is our criteria:
- no more than $100/person including drinks (not full bar, only wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks), gratuity and taxes
- can accommodate up to 70 people (preferably during winter, but can be flexible with timing)
- in Manhattan, Brooklyn (Carrol Gardens, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights area) or Queens (Astoria, LIC)
- permitted to stay for at least 3 hours
- within walking distance to subway line
- we would like to a sit down dinner, but are also open to an afternoon cocktail reception with appetizers
- fantastic food!
If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 2 days ago | 81
Updated 10 days ago | 43
Updated 22 hours ago | 33
Updated 17 days ago | 33