Please help me pick a brunch spot for 15 people for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
- comfortably fit 15 ppl at one table (dad is a big guy and likes to stretch out)
- anywhere in manhattan or westchester
- priced with everything (including tax and tip, and drinks) no more than 60 dollars per person
- serves brunch on saturday
- a buffet would be good for price, but not necessary
- large portions a plus
- not too fussy on the presentation
So far in the running are Norma's and Ouest
Any ideas? Thank you chowhounders.