i realize the title of this post is a little less appealing than most posts, but i thought i'd ask the community to help me out here.
i got some broccoli at the organic farmers market and found a little green worm. through the help of google i found that they are called cabbage loopers, but i couldn't find out if they were bad for my health or not in case i accidentally consumed one.
i mean, are their eggs bad, like parasites and stuff? could they cause digestive and health problems like other parasites i've read about that affect humans?
i was so icked out i just threw out the rest of the broccoli (which i'm sure i shouldn't have done).
can anyone tell me if it's ok to accidentally eat a green worm?
Updated 9 months ago | 36
Updated 1 year ago | 71
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 9 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 49