Either with friends or business colleagues, I really enjoy eating at a good breakfast restaurant. The problem is that I live in Hamilton, Ontario, and I haven't been able to find anything better than satisfactory. To date, I've tried:
- Your Place in downtown Hamilton
- West Town on Locke Street
- The Egg & I in Ancaster, Hamilton, and Stoney Creek
- Russel Williams in Burlington
- Tammy's in Dundas
- Sammy Joe's in Ancaster
- Samiotis in downtown Hamilton
I'm planning on trying out One Duke this coming Saturday (they open for breakfast only on Saturday and Sunday, at 11am).
Would someone please recommend something new, different, and better? I'm willing to drive to Caledonia, to Stoney Creek, to Burlington/Oakville, if the food is good.