Hello, a group of ten of us in our early 30s are heading from Los Angeles to Phoenix for the first time in a few weeks for 3 day vacation. We are looking for places to eat in either Scottsdale or Phoenix. We are staying somewhere close to Phoenix airport (Arcadia?) and have a rental car so we don't mind driving.
1. Any suggestions on where to go for breakfast? Some people had told us about the Breakfast Club or Taylors. It would be great if you can provide some input on these places or other alternatives.
2. Can we get some suggestions on a casual steakhouse or BBQ place (no Mastros, Ruth Chris, etc)? Looks like Don & Charlies is a suggestion brought up in the message boards.
3. Any other casual American / Traditional cuisine spots that are a fave for locals / foodies?
What we prefer . . .
1. No chains
2. Good food
3. Enough space to fit 10 people
4. Where the locals / foodies go
5. No dressy or upscale fancy places (i.e. no Mastros type of establishments)
6. People watching - optional
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 minutes ago | 18
Updated 3 days ago | 111
Updated 3 hours ago | 16