My boss will be in town from NYC on Thursday for meetings, and is looking forward to dinner in Boston. We've set the bar high on previous visits, so he can't wait to see where we choose to take him.... I am buckling under the pressure! Please help :)
Here are the parameters:
- Upscale, contemporary atmosphere (modern but warm); appearance definitely counts.
- Must have salmon on the menu. It doesn't matter where we take him, that's what he'll order.
- Have gone to Neptune Oyster, Prezza, Pigalle, Sibling Rivalry, & Meritage in the past.
- Mid-range price wise. Should have options on both the low end and high end scale. It will be expensed, but we can't take advantage.
- 6 total in the party, with tastes ranging from adventurous to a preference for chain restaurants.
- Biggest hits have been Houston's/Hillstone/whatever you'd like to call it these days (it's his favorite lunch spot in Boston), and Scampo, which was the hands down winner for both atmosphere & menu. He still raves about it.
- Eastern Standard
- Met Back Bay
Would love to hear votes among the three on my list, or other recommendations!
Thanks in advance for the help!
Updated 2 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 5 hours ago | 31