I'm looking for a place to take my mom and grandma for dinner on Saturday night and need some help narrowing the list! Here are the requirements...
- FABULOUS food
- located in a nice part of town
- casual, hip atmosphere, not too overwhelming or loud (I'm thinking Pazo would be too much)
- not super expensive, but relatively upscale (maybe $20-$30 entrees)
- takes reservations, and where I could likely still get one for Saturday evening
- Grandma likes seafood, Thai, steak, and more, is relatively open-minded, but would probably prefer a non-smoky atmosphere
A few places that I've heard of but never tried are Corks, Blue Sea Grill, Sotto Sopra, True, Timothy Dean Bistro. Places I've liked but already done are Petit Louis, Kali's Court, Helmand, Sascha's, Pazo, and others.
Any help in narrowing or opinions on the places I'm considering would be most helpful!
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 1 month ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 22
Updated 1 year ago | 11