I'm having a birthday gathering this friday (i know...kind of last minute) and my original plan was to have everyone meet up for dinner at B Restaurant in Old Oakland, and then mosey on over to The Trappist for drinks. HOWEVER..i called yesterday, and B Restaurant is completely booked up on Friday! =(....so that plan went sour. Anyone have some ideas? I was also thinking Tamarindo Antojeria...(never been) but yelp says it's not good for groups. I was also thinking Boca Nova, but it's a little farther away from the drinking Here's the criteria:
1. Prefer to stay in Oakland: Downtown? Rockridge?...some other neighborhood?..not sure
2. Want 2 places that are close together, first dinner then drinks
3. Need a place that is good for groups: Have about 15-20 guests
4. Needs to stay in the low/mid price range.
5. Want to keep it fun/casual
Thanks so much!
468 8th St, Oakland, CA 94607
Updated 2 years ago | 15
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 22