I'm spending a week in Barbados in March. I'm looking forward to the trip for the beach, etc. But most of all, a chance to test the local food. We'll be staying in a condo and cooking for ourselves aside from eating out, so that's another adventure. I'm hoping to get some insight on the following:
1) Best place for seafood, grilled simply
2) Places for provisioning (beer, breakfast items, steaks, seafood, etc.) to cook at home
3) Best place for a 'fancy' meal. I'll have one night off with my wife, away from our baby, so we would like a special meal
4) Any good jerk spots. I know it's not Bajan, but I hear there are some places for jerk
5) A spot for beachside dining, emphasis on cheap and good
I'll be staying in Mullins, near Speightown. No car.