Restaurants & Bars

Bamboleo burns down!


Restaurants & Bars 2

Bamboleo burns down!

Waquoit | Apr 22, 2005 09:21 AM

Bamboleo in Glastonbury, CT suffered severe fire damage yesterday. The owners say they will be back up and running in a couple of months but if you see the picture in the Htfd. Courant you got to figure that's optimistic. The cause was said to be a lit cigarette thrown under the porch by a selfish, careless smoker (is there any other kind?).

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound