Here are my Chowhound thoughts from this week's visit to Aruba.
1. MARINA PIRATI: dine on a dock over a saltwater estuary in a secluded neighborhood near the Desalinization Plant. We liked it so much we went back a second time. Nice prices.
2. VILLA: this is right in the Rennaissance Marketplace in Oranjestad. They serve Tofu Cordon Bleu. And they make drinks from fresh fruit.
3. QUE PASA: this place, a couple of blocks from the harbor in Oranjestad, does nice meals and seems to be a favorite with the locals who are celebrating birthdays.
4. The CHINESE RESTAURANTS all look dirty and scary. We tried one and it was a waste of money.
5. Aruba has the most wonderful marischino cherries.
Updated 6 months ago | 1
Updated 1 day ago | 7
Updated 22 hours ago | 16
Updated 6 days ago | 67
Updated 5 days ago | 46