Chowhound Presents: |

Not About Food

Margarita

Allergic Reaction to Margaritas

Share:

More from Not About Food

Not About Food Margarita

Allergic Reaction to Margaritas

l
lesacollett | | Oct 1, 2009 07:56 AM

I have experienced no food/drug allergies my entire life. However, over the past year or so, every time I have a Margarita at a particular Mexican Restaurant, I have an allergic reaction. My breathing becomes heavy and my face gets very red and I get whelps on my arms. This does not happen when I have any other Margarita or any other types of alcohol, etc. I am just curious to know what might be causing this reaction. Thanks

Feedback