Hi all, my friend and I will be in Paris for 8 nights(7 full days) with a mission to eat delicious food. This is my 8th time in Paris so most of my itinerary is planned aound our meals.
We want a balance of old-school classics, neo Bistros, wine bars and one or two fancy meals (don't necessary need to be super fancy as I'm taking a break from stuffy/over the top restaurants). Oh and we LOVE oysters.
Is my list below too heavy on bistro food? Wouldn't mind to include on classic brasserie - thoughts?
Here is my list so far. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
1. St. Regalade (Is the one in the 14th THAT much more superior than the Louvre location?)
2. Le Petit Chaise
3. Frenchie Wine Bar (have given up on getting a res for Frenchie the resto)
4. Les Papilles
5. Le Galopin
7. Chez Dumonet Josephine
8. L'agape substance (dinner reservation made)
Lunch for the restaurants or afternoon snacks for the wine bars
1. Cafe des Musees
2. Le Rubis
3. Les Fines Gueules
4. Bellota Bellota (we love iberico jamon)
5. Spring (lunch reservation made)
8. A La Biche au Bois
9. Les Fines Gueules
10. Le Garde Robe
11. Baron Rouge
The above doesn't include pastisseries or boulangeries...but that's for another post :-)
Updated 4 months ago | 10
Updated 3 months ago | 14
Updated 5 months ago | 8
Updated 9 days ago | 4
Updated 4 months ago | 26