Hello! HK is the first leg of our Asia trip (Beijing, Singapore & Bali to follow) in November and was hoping to get feedback from fellow Chowhounders on the below food agenda after reading through all the extensive threads on HK. We have no budget, are not averse to hole in the walls, familiar with Asian food (am Chinese-Canadian), and love to eat.
- arrive late afternoon
- Aqua Spirit drinks by 8 pm to see light show
- Dinner: Din Tai Fung, Canton Road
- Lunch: Roka (as big fan of restaurant in London)
- Dinner: San Xi Lou
- Lunch: Lung King Heen
- Dinner: Lei Garden
- Lunch: Yung Kee (would like to go to Yat Lok BBQ but it is too far out to arrange with our sightseeing)
- Dinner: Tim’s Kitchen or Fook Lam Moon - undecided
- Lunch: Liu Yuan Pavillion
- Depart for Beijing
Snack restaurants (if any room after lunch!)
- Mak An Kee noodle
- Tsim Chai Kee
Thank you for any feedback!