Need your help - I'm having my 21st in a month or so & was wondering where to have it. My last birthday was held at Joey's (at Shops at Don Mills) - great experience/fun atmosphere & they took reservations on a Saturday (big plus)! Before that was Everest (Queen Street West - not so great) & before that was 5th Elementt at Bay Street.
Okay - you get the idea, I hope. I like lounge-ish places or a restaurants with a bar area (like Joey's).
This time around I'd like to be more special - so headed downtown. I was thinking Earl's on King Street (I've been to the Square One location - liked it a lot). Will be headed to the Hilton or Royal York to celebrate some more .. so need something around that area.
- lounge/relaxed atmosphere
- 12-15 people (all 20 somethings)
- budget: $20 mains
- will be on a Saturday (so would prefer places that take reservations)
- any cuisine is fine, as long as it varies.. has different meat options (as some don't eat pork)
- if the decor is nice, that's a plus will be taking pictures to remember the night ;)
What about Sultan's Tent/Cafe Moroc? Spice Route?
232 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V1Z6, CA
499 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4, CA
506 Queen St W, Toronto, ON , CA