After reading the city pages "top 10 burgers" list I had to draft my own burger to-do-list for 2012. My question is what's yours?
1. Wa-Fú Hamburger from masu because everything else on the menu is amazing.
2. Greasers from Travail.
3. Mickey's diner before is disappears.
4. Bulldog Northeast, I've only had the black bean burger.
5. The Vincent burger since many people claim it's the best in Minneapolis.
6. I want to try the broodjes at the Amsterdam bar and hall even though they are not all technically burgers.
7. Butcher & the Boar, if they have a burger, would make the list.
8. Pat's Tavern, duck burgers.
Here's my personal top 10 list of burgers to date.
1. For take-it-or-leave-it-attitude: Haute Dish.
2. For guilt-free dining and a side of smelt fries: Red Stag.
3 & 4. For value: Northeast social club and Crave MOA sliders.
5. For a downtown lunch break: the Hennepin at Lion's pub.
6. For the gourmet (and a burger cheaper than your cocktail): lamb burgers at LBV.
7. For pure butter: Lurcat sliders.
8. For originality and heart burn: Joe's Garage spicy asian pork burger.
9 & 10. For the best vegetarian alternatives: Bulldog NE's black bean burger or Fitgers wild rice burger.
11. Best brew pub burger is Town Hall's black and blue burger.
12. The burger and fries I'll always remember but never eat again: Pop!.
P.S. Yes I've had the 112 burger and it didn't make my list.
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 6 days ago | 87
Updated 18 days ago | 32
Updated 14 hours ago | 69
Updated 1 day ago | 29