I live upstate, and am coming to Manhattan next Thurs-Sunday with my wife for our 10th Anniversary. Where better to celebrate than the greatest city on the planet? Ok--down to business.
We're seeing Celtic Woman Sat. night at Radio City, and will probably eat at BLT Steak that night (recommended by a local chef). On Friday, we're going to see a broadway show, and are in need of a good spot. I was thinking Carmine's in the theatre district, but not sure how good it is. Was also thinking sushi is a possibility...would want a place that has a good variety of rolls.
We plan on eating approximately 200 slices of pizza while we're there, as upstate pizza SUX. My favorite is Joe's in the village. I'd be open to some other suggestions if you have them. I'm rambling...basically here's what I'm asking:
* Ever been to BLT Steak? If so, how is it?
* Is Carmine's any good? Are there better spots in the theatre district?
* Good pizzeria's (for slices)?
* Good sushi spots?
* Good coffee spots around the city (that don't rhyme with Starbux)?
* Heard Fairway market on Upper West Side is foodie heaven...true?
Any answers to ANY of the above will be appreciated!!!
Updated 6 months ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 4 months ago | 2
Updated 15 days ago | 5