Visiting NYC (2 people total) for 10 days and staying at two hotels which are:
Eventi Hotel 851 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10001
Langham Hotel -400 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018
We love to walk but nothing is out of the question as far as location.
This will be our 4th-5th visit to NYC-we love the city so much but I do have a few questions:
1. What modern steakhouse would you eat at? (Keen's and Peter Luger's looks a little too old school)
2. Looking for a great place for Peking Duck.... which does not call for a minimum of 4 diners
3. Which April Bloomfield restaurant would you dine at??
4. We have been to Brooklyn twice now but feel we are not hitting the right spot.... is there a area we can go to which has shops and restaurants all together that spans a few blocks? Totally want to visit BAKED Bakery but as I have read it's not really in such a foot traffic area....
5. Looking for breakfast recommendations near our hotel
6. Any cool breweries/ bars near hotel?
Of course any other dining recommendations would be lovely near our hotels.
Really hoping to eat at The Dutch, Parm, Minetta Tavern, Eataly's rooftop Beer patio, Ippudo, Maialino, Tuck Shop and Yakitori Totto
Many Thanks, indeed!!