I'm a teacher and every year I like to do a christmas meal for the 20 or so custodians who work at my school in 2 shifts (10 in the afternoon, 10 afterschool). For 6 years now, I've made a giant pot of chili, but i'm bored and want to try something new and I'm looking for suggestions.
Here are the parameters:
1. The ages range from 22-65, mostly men...they are not salad-y kinds of men.
2. They're not the most experimental foodies and won't go for something truly "out there"
3. It's north jersey, and many of them have Italian moms, wives, and grandma's who can make a better italian classic than I can.
4. Dish can stay hot in a crock pot, though will have to be re-heated in the microwave if not crock-worthy
5. I'm on a budget and would like to spend less than $40 for the meal
Any suggestions/recipes are welcome
Updated 2 years ago | 42
Updated 2 years ago | 15
Updated 1 month ago | 8
Updated 24 days ago | 8
Updated 4 months ago | 13