There are lots of great recommendations here but I have some specific questions that I'd appreciate some help with...
S&W for drinks sounds like our idea of a good time, so given this as a starting point which restaurants would fit the following:
- walking distance from S&W
- something in the $200 or less range
- not too jarring of an atmospheric change (if we're in a "great drinks at S&W" mood and want to continue in that vein then where would we go?) - not sure if I'm making sense, but I guess what I mean is if S&W has a relaxed, not see & be seen vibe then we probably won't be in the mood for a big change in tempo or for a wardrobe change
- we do want a place that has a unique SOBE feel. We live in DC and have lots of great restaurants here, we want to feel like were in SOBE not at home
- we're only in SOBE for the evening (unfortunately) so we would like a place we can make a reservation at since we don't have much flexibility
Oh, and one more thing, our one night is St. Patrick's day - does this make any difference?
I know - crazy list of Q's - any help you can offer would be great! Slainte!
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 13 hours ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 17