For this delicious yogurt-avocado dressing recipe, tangy Greek yogurt combines with creamy avocado, lime juice, and an herbal trio of chives, cilantro, and parsley. Use it to dress a classic shrimp and greens salad.
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into chunks
- ½ cup plain, whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 2 limes
- Kosher salt
1Put the avocado, yogurt, herbs, and lime zest and juice into a blender and process until smooth.
2Taste and season with salt. Add water by the tablespoon to get it to the consistency you like (it should be pourable).
3Set aside if making the salad right away, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved