White Bean and Radish Salad
This recipe is inspired by my first CSA share of the summer season, fresh vegetables in a light dressing.
- 4 radish, sliced (I used the French Breakfast variety which are long and skinny)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 8oz cannellini beans, drained (about half of 15.5 oz can)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups salad greens, chopped (I used a combination of romaine and arugula)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp stone-ground mustard
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
1Combine salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
2Place dressing ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and buzz until the dressing is emulsified; or, combine in a bowl and whisk until mixture thickens and blends. Pour dressing over salad ingredients then toss.
3Makes about 4 light servings.
4If desired, add 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled, on top.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved