11. mix the red part of egg with sugar
2. add mascarpone
3. beat the egg whites until stiff
4. add part one with part three obtening a cream
5. put cookies (savoiardo in coffee)
6. put in a holder cookies wet with coffee, then cream and chocolate grated
Our obsession with decadent food is apparently nothing new.
A perfect margarita is a thing of beauty, and dangerously easy to make. Freshly squeezed lime juice, and the proper balance of 100% agave tequila and Cointreau, are essential. Read more.
Basic Boneless Roasted Leg of Lamb
A roasted boneless leg of lamb makes an impressive centerpiece for your table, but this recipe is easy enough to pull off any time. A classic gremolata perfumes the lamb; the mixture of garlic, lemon, and parsley holds its own against the strong flavor of the meat. Read more.