Sun dried Tomato Marinara Sauce
This beauty of the sauce is that is not cooked and is fast an easy to prepare. It’s made from fresh ingredients that inhance any pasta dish.
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, soaked at least 1 hour
- 1/4 cup rasins, soaked at least 1 hour
- 2 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 clove fresh garlic ( optional)
- pinch of cayenne ( optional)
- Sea salt to taste
1Use the metal blade of the food processor.
2Drain sun dried tomatoes and raisins and add to food processor
3Add remainder of ingredients, drizzling the oil as the processor runs.
4Process until all vegetables are smooth.
5Pour over your favorite pasta or vegetables.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved