Strawberry–Cream Cheese Frosting
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup Chunky Strawberry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1Place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and beat at low speed until the sugar and strawberries are incorporated, about 15 seconds.
2Increase speed to medium high and beat until the frosting is light and whipped, about 3 to 4 minutes. Refrigerate in a container with a tightfitting lid until ready to use. When ready to use, beat the refrigerated frosting in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment for 1 to 2 minutes until it reaches the desired spreading consistency.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved