Field Guide to Cocktails
A potent mix of high-proof rum and fruit.
- 1 ounce 151-proof rum
- 1 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
- Orange slice and a maraschino cherry
1Stir together the rum, curaçao, brandy, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and sugar over ice in a hurricane glass or large glass. Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
Adapted from an original by Tony Nettleton.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
Copyright Quirk Books
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved