Savory chilli pate
Following a recipe for making Falafel balls, I was left with bits of the wet ingredients in my blender, but didn’t have a sauce for the Falafel. So I improvised to great satisfaction…
- Garlic Chives
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- 2 Roasted Poblano or Jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons - mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon - cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon - paprika (smoked if you have it)
1Roast the peppers, sweat and peel their skins. Remove seeds.
2Chop fresh coriander (remove stems) and garlic chives.
3Place all ingredients in a blender or small bowl with hand held blender. Whizz until smooth like a paste. Decant and enjoy.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved