Roast Beef and Caramelized Onion Sliders
Miniature sandwiches have fun appeal, especially when filled with tender roast beef, sweet caramelized onions, and assertive horseradish mayonnaise. Without all of the fat from burger patties to worry about, you can enjoy a couple of these beauties guilt-free.
- 1/3 cup Horseradish Mayonnaise
- 8 (3-inch) slider buns, sliced in half horizontally and toasted
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 10 cornichons, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups watercress (about 2 ounces), washed and dried
Divide the horseradish mayonnaise among the tops and bottoms of the buns (about 2 teaspoons per bun). Season generously with salt and pepper. Divide the roast beef among the 8 bottom buns. Top each slider with caramelized onions, cornichons, and watercress and close with a top bun.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved