Red Wine–Parsley Vinaigrette
This vinaigrette is an ideal pairing for our Classic Cobb Salad, but it would also be great on a plain green salad or as a marinade for chicken.
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
1Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, sugar, and Worcestershire in a medium nonreactive bowl until well combined.
2While constantly whisking, add oil in a thin stream until fully incorporated. Whisk in herbs and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved