Easy Chicken Pho
For this quick and easy chicken pho recipe, you’ll need rice vermicelli noodles, shredded meat from a rotisserie chicken, chicken broth, ginger, Asian fish sauce, basil, cilantro, mung bean sprouts, hoisin sauce, and Sriracha.
- 6 ounces dried rice vermicelli
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 handful mung bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- ½ to 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Hoisin sauce
1Cook noodles and divide between two bowls.
2Bring chicken broth to a boil and add sugar and ginger. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes and add the shredded chicken. Remove from heat and ladle over the noodles.
3Squeeze a lime wedge over the top of each bowl. Garnish with the remaining ingredients and serve with the remaining lime wedges.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved