Montreal Steak Seasoning
Field Guide to Herbs & Spices
Montreal steak seasoning combines the British love of beefsteaks with the French flair for seasoning. It’s excellent on steaks and potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1Combine 2 tablespoons paprika, 2 tablespoons crushed black pepper, 2 tablespoons kosher salt, 1 tablespoon granulated garlic, 1 tablespoon granulated onion, 1 tablespoon crushed coriander, 1 tablespoon dill, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes, and mix well.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved