Learn how to make colorful mango salad.
For pics and other recipes goto: http://hannascreation.com/mango-salad/
- 1 whole mango, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
1In a bowl combine mango, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, zest and jalapeño.
3Cover and keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved