Lime and Pepper Chicken
Pretty easy to do. Still, creates a distinct taste that is better than the instant microwave chicken.
- 1 small chicken breast (2-4 ounces)
- Lime juice (2-4 tsp.; alter to taste)
- 2-4 shakes pepper
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Heat chicken on a grill. Make sure all sides are thoroughly cooked. Edges should be slightly browned, interior white.
- Cut small slit in top of chicken. Sprinkle in the lime juice. If desired, spritz a little more over the surface of the chicken. If you wish to add a little bit of lemon juice, maybe 1/2 tsp., you may do so here.
You do not need to flip over the chicken after this. Keep the juice side up.
- Scatter the pepper over top of chicken.
- Continue to heat about 2 more minutes. Shut off heat.
Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving. And you’re ready!
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved