Cooking with Friends
Trish Deseine and Marie-Pierre Morel
With tahini, lemon, and herbs.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Sea salt and black pepper
1Combine the oil with the tahini and lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved