Grape and Orange Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups
This chicken salad dish is perfect for luncheon or a light supper. Toasted walnuts, sliced celery, and orange sections provide an additional tapestry of textures and flavors for this wonderful healthful salad dressed with tangy creamy Greek yogurt.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup red or green seedless Chilean grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted and
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallion
- 2 medium oranges, peeled,
sectioned; reserve juice for dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 lettuce leaf cups
1In medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, walnuts and scallions and
oranges. In small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice, tarragon and salt.
yogurt mixture to chicken; toss to combine. Divide salad equally among
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved