Grape and Almond Mixed Greens Salad
An easy and enticing salad recipe, with sweet grapes, crunchy almonds, and tangy cheese. Pairs well with our easy butternut squash recipe.
This recipe was featured as part of our Fall Ingredients photo gallery.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/3 cup toasted, coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 ounce shaved sharp cheddar cheese
1Place olive oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium, nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine.
2Place mixed greens, grapes, almonds, and cheese in a large, nonreactive bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved