Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Muffins
These Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn.
They are very moist on the inside. Beware of little children who gobble them up, leaving the wrappers strewn around your house! Not such a bad problem to have considering how nourishing these treats are.
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh baked pumpkin (or winter squash), well packed
1In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves
2In a blender puree oil, agave, eggs and pumpkin until smooth
3Stir wet ingredients into dry
4Place paper liners in muffin tins
5Scoop batter into paper liners
6Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes
7Cool for 2-3 hours
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved