11) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add tomatoes and blanch until the skins split open.
2) Remove the tomatoes from the water, let cool and remove skins and chop the tomatoes.
3) Pour olive oil in a large pan, add the chopped garlic and jalapeno and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Add chopped tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes
5) Add Fusilli to the same water that you cooked the tomatoes in and cook till al dente.
6) Add the clams to the tomatoes, jalapeños, garlic and cover until clams open.
7) Drain the pasta and toss with the tomatoes and clams, parsley and lemon juice.
8) Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese