11) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add tomatoes and blanch until the skins split open.
2) Remove the tomatoes from the water, let cool and remove skins and chop the tomatoes.
3) Pour olive oil in a large pan, add the chopped garlic and jalapeno and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Add chopped tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes
5) Add Fusilli to the same water that you cooked the tomatoes in and cook till al dente.
6) Add the clams to the tomatoes, jalapeños, garlic and cover until clams open.
7) Drain the pasta and toss with the tomatoes and clams, parsley and lemon juice.
8) Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
If you want to spend more time caroling, and sipping wine instead of hanging in the kitchen, watch Chef Jansen Chan (International Culinary Center). make colored sugar, the easiest way to make basic sugar cookies shine on your holiday table.
The holidays mean it's time for bubbly. Let Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) educator Vanessa Price teach you how to open a bottle properly and safely: without hurting somebody, or ruining that spark.