Recipe given by Jbird in NYC.
- 1 1/2 ounces Denizen rum
- 1/2 ounce Laird's Bonded apple brandy
- 3/4 ounces Massenez creme de peche
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash peach and orange bitters mix
- 1 lime wheel
- Pinch ground green cardamom
11. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add rum, apple brandy, creme de peche, lime juice, lemon juice, and bitters. Shake well.
22. Strain into chilled coupe glass. Dust the lime wheel with cardamom and balance it on the edge of the cocktail. Serve immediately.
3You can find the Everyman Afterall and other specialty cocktails at Jbird NYC. For more information please visit: http://jbirdny.com/
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved