Elaine's Big Garden Salad
What we do know: Elaine ordered a big salad on almost every episode of Seinfeld. What we don’t know: what the heck was in it. Here’s our best guess; consider it a simple but well-done garden salad.
This recipe was featured as part of our Festivus menu.
- 10 ounces butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups pear tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, sliced paper thin on the bias
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced paper thin on the bias
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- Herbed Buttermilk Dressing
1Combine all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl and toss thoroughly. Divide among 8 plates and drizzle with desired amount of dressing.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved