Spicy Lime and Jalapeño Coleslaw
Adapted from Bon Appétit
This easy, spicy lime and jalapeño coleslaw recipe adapted from Bon Appétit is perfect with fish tacos, next to a burger, or beside our slow cooker beef chili recipe.
This recipe is featured on our Summer of Clean Eating channel.
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage (from about 1/2 large head)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1In a large bowl combine the cabbage, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeño in large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
2In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Pour this dressing over the cabbage mixture, add salt and pepper to taste, and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 5 hours. Toss again before serving.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved