This pesto gives a nice little unexpected punch to pizzas, pastas, and steamed vegetables. Spoon it on baked tofu or fish tacos, or fold it into scrambled eggs—it even elevates a plain old salami and cheddar sandwich.
- 1 bunch (about 3 1/2 ounces) cilantro, including the stems
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup toasted unsalted almonds
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled but whole
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1Combine everything in the bowl of a food processor and process for 30 seconds on high.
2Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl, then process for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a serving bowl, or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved